- M.S. in Computer Science, Stanford University, June 2019 (expected)
- B.S. in Computer Engineering, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, May 2017
- NVIDIA Corporation, Software Engineering Intern (May - August 2017)
- Implemented a crypto-library testing API on Tegra chips, tested protocols including AES, DH, SHA, RSA, ECDSA, ECDH.
- Created an Internal Signing Utility for the HSM module, writing new utility for NVIDIA signing/encryption according to secure boot ISS
- Intel Corporation, Software Engineering Intern (May - August 2016)
- Worked on integrating CDMA functionality from VIA into Intel modem chips for the Apple iPhone, identifying and removing unused components and fixing build problems
- Developed Perl scripts to replace real-time critical calculations, and other fixes like identifying unused software traces, extracting modem commands, and identifying nested semaphores.
- Broadcom Corporation, Software Engineering Intern (June - August 2015)
- Worked with WICED Internet of Things development, primarily developed in C, used Gerrit and Git for version control
- Developed library APIs for component and IOT protocols tests, 7 APIs deployed with Apple Homekit